The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) in partnership with The Boeing Company is proud to announce the Boeing | TMCF HBCU Initiative. This program provides an unparalleled career opportunity and scholarship for outstanding students attending Boeing HBCU priority schools. High performing students currently in their sophomore year, with a minimum GPA of 3.3 are encouraged to apply.
This unique opportunity provides students with full college to career support—opening the door to a full-time career with the world’s largest aerospace company, and lead manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems!
Applicants must have:
* Minimum GPA of 3.0; preferred 3.3
* Strong leadership skills
* Strong communication skills
* Must be able to participate in, and successfully complete all program-related activities
* Must remain in good academic standing
* Must not have any disciplinary infractions on academic record
* Serve as post-internship Boeing Ambassador during their final year
Students selected to participate in the program must provide TMCF with supporting documentation requested during the financial need verification process
The deadline for this scholarship is usually in SEPTEMBER of each year, and the award amount is usually up to $30,000.